Wednesday 11 September 2013

Juice Fast.

Okay, back to health.
I have not been kind to myself over winter. I slacked off on my juicing and started eating too much sugar again.
And my bodies been telling me what it thinks of all that. My skin is not good at the moment, even though I stopped drinking milk. And I have just not been feeling well in myself lately.
I have been skipping meals too, breakfast being the main one, sometimes not eating till early afternoon. All habits that are not good for someone who has diabetes running through the family.
I decided to go a little extreme this time, instead of just adding juice in to for my breakfast. I thought I would attempt a 10 day juice fast and see how I go.
With the way I am eating now it can't do any harm and if I don't succeed, I can always keep juicing for breakfast and lunch then have dinner with Winnie which is still pretty good health wise.

So this is the first day. Breakfast this morning was a juice of; Celery, kale, carrot, apple, parsley and cucumber.

I am using my cold press juicer so there is lots of body to the juice, it's not a pure liquid and is not oxidized by a fast spinning proses. An added bonus is I really like the juice and feel energized from it.
Now all I have to do is get through the sugar withdrawals. Blah!


No comments:

Post a Comment