Monday 18 February 2013

The Diggers Club Work Shops

Went to my first, Diggers Club work shop, here in the Adelaide botanical garden, yesterday. It was on, utilising the harvest and kitchen ideas. It was very interesting and my mum and I came away from it with some new ideas and of course, books. (As you do.)
I for one loved the recipes given out by the individual speakers, as well as listening to their personal stories and experiences. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed.
I will definitely be attending some of the other workshops through the year.  The next one I would like to go to is on berries and seeing that I want to add more verities to my garden, this is one I am very much looking forward to.

http://www.diggers.com.au/events-education/workshops/adelaide.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment