Friday 15 February 2013

And the weather was....Sultry!

It has been a strange sort of evening here. The weather today was hot and humid and I slept through a lot of it. Tonight we had thick cloud and thunder, but unfortunately no rain, Winnie and I have had fun taking photos, though and I thought I would share.

First shot is a rather bad one of a flock of pink galahs across the road in the playground. I used my little compact camera and of cause scared them all off with the flash before I got a better shot.






I got Winnie to take a couple of me and the new table in action. Still have to paint the frame but it works exactly as intended. I thought I would show one of me in my natural habitat, too, face stuck in the kindle.






And to be fair, one of the ever cheerful Winnie. He does love a good storm.





Here also are some of the shots that Winnie got tonight, as the clouds built up.
Is it my imagination, or does this storm have balls?



The cow just because I really liked the picture and the background.



1 comment: