Thursday 14 February 2013

Back To Mosaics

It has been a number of years now since I did mosaics and I think the time and mood is right for me to get back into them.
I started a very simple project the end of last year and yesterday when in and grouted it and brought it home. You cant really see the colors in this shot, the green and red are quite bright.





It is nothing spectacular, just a very simple pattern using tiles that I had around the place. The table itself needs a good revamping, cleaning, painting. This will then sit on my front veranda and be my coffee table.
I am not sure what I will tackle next. I have a large concrete cylinder that has a cactus growing in it that really needs sprucing up. I also have a bird bath that is starting to look really tired and I think it would look good with mosaic.

No comments:

Post a Comment