Friday 21 February 2014

Back In The Drawing Saddle.

Okay, this is nowhere near finished, still a lot of shading to do and since I am doing most of it in pen I am being very careful, and have called it quits for the night.
I haven't tried anything remotely like this for about 20 years and it's thanks to, Mark Crilley's ,wonderful tutorial on, how to draw a wolf, that has help me get into back into the mechanics of drawing.


In the next few weeks I am hoping to start a drawing course with, Bruce Long, at The Studio Of Mosaic Art but I wanted to see if this was still something that grabbed me and that I could actually do.
One of the things I am looking forward to learn is angle and perspective, something I have always struggled with in art.
I am also looking forward to trying more of Mark's tutorials, now that I have gotten back on the bike, so to speak.
I think my wolf looks okay, kind of wistful and happy. Possibly he is on drugs. >.<  Lets hope he improve as I finish off the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment